Monday, April 12, 2004

You know how I said I forgot some of the things I wanted to blog about? I keep remembering them.

The Long Blog has finished the Holy Week Cycle. I might occasionally post hymns and readings there for now on, but it will probably start being the home of resolutions the SP doesn't like and pictures of me.

I wanted to ask Neal a question and I keep forgetting. Have you had a St. Pauli Girl yet?

Erica is home from the hospital. I went and visited tonight with my sister and we watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (yes, I love irony) and The Wedding Singer. She is still in some pain (not nearly as bad as yesterday) and has two painkillers to help out. It was good to see her in a better mood and things under control.

Maybe I'll try to find another picture of a beergirl for Easter. I know all my male readership would appreciate that.

No comments: