Sunday, April 11, 2004

Christus ist erstanden!
Wahrlich ist er erstanden!


Thanks to Karl for the link.

This is for Chris the Brit:

Atgyfododd Crist!
Atgyfododd yn wir!


I have tons of ideas to blog about, and I do not remember any of them right now.

A book I highly suggest reading is Darwin's God: Evolution and the Problem of Evil by Cornelius G. Hunter. This is possibly the best book on evolution I have ever read, and I have read more than most people. Mr. Hunter attacks the metaphysics of Darwinism by attacking the foundation it was built upon. It gives a very strong case that Darwinism, at its core, is a theodicity. There are assumptions made about who God is and what he can and cannot do. Ultimately, every piece of evidence boils down to, "God wouldn't do it that way." As soon as they reach that point, it suddenly becomes theology. Darwinism is a theology with a scientific veneer.

No comments: