Friday, April 16, 2004

I am slowly but surely learning who my audience is. The first group is my fellow bloggers who tend to comment frequently and who agree with me way too much. The second group is a group I know who read this blog and agree with me, but never comment. I know they exist because I hear rumors they exist. That, and they found the "Purpose-Driven Drinking" picture very amusing. The third group is the people who disagree with me, but keep reading me anyway. This group rarely, if ever, comments but they tend to show their disaproval in other ways. Because I know the first group and what they like all too well, this quiz is for you.


What type of Beer drinker are you?

Guinness

You like the meal in a pint, and you don't care about the image

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

No comments: