Friday, April 30, 2004

Somehow, my template just got completely wiped out. All my links have just completely disappeared. I am going to have to work on this later because I am at work right now. All I was trying to do was add a link to an old buddy of mine's blog and my links were almost completely wiped out!. If you know I linked to you and your link is now gone, say so in the comments and I'll have to get back to work finding everything and repairing the damage. Sorry.

Update: It didn't wipe out my template, but it did wipe out most of my sidebar. It will be a slow reconstruction because I do not know much html and I, now that most of my links are gone, would really like a new template. I'm going to have to look at the parts of my old template that survived and see what I need to do to add the features I want (like the ability to link to individual posts) and still keep my links list. Gibe me time and I'll work this out. Until then, my blog will be a skeleton.

I apparently hit save when a lightning hit the area and messed up my template. It pisses me off.

Newer Update: I finally just said "hell with it" and changed my blog template. I'm working on repairing the damage and things shouls be back to normal soon. Comments will be down temporarilly (that's my next project) so, if you need to get a hold of me, I'm available at beerisforamateurs at yahoo dot com.

No comments: