Monday, April 26, 2004



  • That's better.

    Yesterday was a good day before a certain person whose name shall remain anonymous ruined it for me by hitting a nerve he should have never even thought of touching. I had a chance to spend a little time with one of my cousins who is about to be a dad. He and his wife were in town for the baby shower, and I had the chance to cruise around Wichita with him and grab a beer and lunch. It is quite interesting watching a soon-to-be new dad. He was nervous and he was excited as well. His baby girl (97% chance) is going to enter the world in about two weeks. We were going around looking at TV stations in the hope that he might be able to get a job here in Wichita and be around the family. God bless my cousin and his wife and say a few prayers for a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

    No comments: