Saturday, April 24, 2004

Allah has a link to this. Me, like many other people that commented on Allah's blog, would like to take a hot poke and shove it up these people's [censored]. I hope the devil [censored] [censored] [censored] and then [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]. My grandfather was severely wounded and spent some hard time in a German POW camp during WWII. The fact that these [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] would insult the memory of a fallen soldier is beyond comprehension to me. If I could find these [censored] [censored] [censored]s, I would probably beat them within an inch of their lives. I don't normally have such a violent reaction to stuff like this (normally I think they are just dumb), but they are insulting not only the dead (a very bad breach of etiquette in most circles), but they also attack much of which I hold near and dear. They might as well be wrapping towels around their heads and doing unspeakable acts with camels.

No comments: