Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Every once in a while, I am reminded of why I am glad to still be a member of an LCMS congregation. When you look at things like this, I thank God that things still are not this bad. This nifty bunch of "Anglicans" (not using quotation marks would be an insult to all true Anglicans out there) are so bad that, if these types somehow made their way into the LCMS, Jesus First and Daystar would have no choice but to fight them.

Celebrate Jesus the Revisionist. How about celebrate me hurling after reading this crap. This is the kind of stuff that only stiff shots of cask-strength Scotch can cure chased with multiple shots of Jaeger. You know, sometimes you just have to roll your eyes, smile, and, in the most loving and caring way possible, tell them they are idiots. This is what Claus harms meant in his Ninety-Five Theses (soon-to-be posted on the long blog) when he said that, "... Christianity is reformed out of this world."

Another thing: I am surprised by what is and is not getting comments. I really need to quit thinking about what people may or may not say about my blog and just keep posting my thoughts on different issues.

No comments: