Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I'm done french-bashing. It's just too easy. If any Europeans stumble onto this site by accident (besides our good friends representing the ELCE), they'll probably thing I'm a prick anyway. I am probably everything they hate about Americans, at least until I get drunk.

Someone was apparently using the Snoop Dogg Shizzolator on the Jesus First webpage and rather than just leave well enough alone, went and posted it as a separate webpage that was eventually found (Fake Web Site (edit) Story). Normally, I would comment on something like this, but, as my grandma used to say, "Bite you tongue, dirtbag!" (I know, my grandma didn't say that, but I had to say something stupid in for fear that I might actually say something even stupider.)

I better stop before the Larry the Cable Guy analogies erupt forth.

No comments: