Monday, March 01, 2004

Oooo Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling...

I was going to finish off my post on the Office of the Keys tonight, but that little jaunt is being temporarily detoured for a couple of reasons. First, I was unable to talk to my pastor to see if where I want to go is actually reasonable (I think it is, but you never know) and also the fact that my left arm swelled up due to a staph infection and I had to make an emergency jaunt to the doctor to get a shot. The fact that the shot went into my gludious maximus shows what I think many people already thought of me: I am a pain in the ass.

Before my left arm falls off, the newest member of the blogroll is The Small Catechlysm. The fact that he wants to be called an Evangelical Catholic rather than a Lutheran is alright with me. He's still stuck in the Lutheran links, though.

To quote Jeff from Richmond: GOOD NIGHT NOW!!!

No comments: