Thursday, March 04, 2004

Chris Johnson might want to take a look at this. The E*CA is confronting this issue shortly. The cards are marked, the game rigged, and the outcome already determined. All that is left to see is how many pieces it breaks up into after that study appears.

It's been raining for two days straight. We're under a flash flood watch. I could hardly get out of be this morning.

I went through my books and found four different books I had started quite a while back (over a year ago) and haven't finished yet. I might try polishing off one of those books tonight. I really should have finished The Case for Amillennialism quite a while ago. I started reading that when I was almost daily confronting dispies. Now that I hardly talk to them, I can probably finish the book. Other titles unfinished include The Lord's Prayer, The Proper Distinction Between Law and Gospel, The Lord's Supper, and Amusing Ourselves to Death. Maybe for Lent I should stop watching TV and finish all these books.

No comments: