Thursday, January 22, 2004

I have added a couple of excellent blogs outside of Lutheranism onto my blogroll. I am more selective of what blogs I link to than many people might think. I've read both blogs for the past couple of months, and I find all of them to be excellent. I have given many compliments about Karl's blog, and I am amazed at how consistent and excellent his posts are. While I cannot declare I agree with everything, he will make you think, and that is the best compliment I can give. Chris Burgwald's blog on Catholicism and politics is also a gem. Christopher Johnson (I am linking to a lot of guys named Chris) earned a place for his honest, conservative criticism of the ECUSA and is the place to go to keep up with news in the Anglican sphere.

Today, you might want to read Thomas' post on St. Maximus the Confessor.

Thomas also had a link, and I want to spread it. After Abortion is a must read.

"FOR DIPLOMACY TO BE EFFECTIVE, WORDS MUST BE CREDIBLE -- and no one can now doubt the word of America." -- George Bush, the State of the Union, January 20, 2004.

No comments: