Wednesday, January 21, 2004

First, a little blog business. I have had someone post anonymously and then accuse me of being arrogant. Confident, yes. Arrogant, far from it. I do, however, have a real problem with someone anonymously accusing me of being arrogant. If Mr. Anonymous does not reveal himself (awfully sexist of me to think this person is a man), he will find himself banned on Friday. I am enforcing a rule Josh has: no one posts anonymously. I do not mind if people challenge me, but I will not tolerate not knowing who is doing the challenging.

Issues Etc. Transcript on The Purpose-Driven Life

The Church of the Highest Common Denominator

Seeker Sensitive, Purpose Driven Churches (more than enough links to please everyone)

The Pop, The Fizz and the Purpose-Driven Biz (I-Monk)

No comments: