Thursday, January 22, 2004

I forgot today is the 31st Anniversary of Roe v. Wade, where the Supreme Court found a right that isn't mentioned in the Constitution. Anyway, I happen to live in Wichita, KS, and our local murderer, Dr. George Tiller, is having a sale on abortions (go to the bottom of the page). I can give a little background on Dr. Tiller. For those who don't know, he was once a member of the LCMS. I say once a member because Holy Cross excommunicated him. He then moved to Reformation ******** Church (E*CA) where his blood money helped build a new sanctuary. St. George Orthodox Christian Cathedral happens to be next to Reformation, and I feel bad for those people because protests occur weekly at Reformation and tend to disturb the liturgy at St. George.

(Thanks to Karl and Mark Shea for the story link)

No comments: