Tuesday, May 18, 2004

News about synod is slow. I'm bored. This blog has gotten way too silly. I'm very close to inflicting my various poems upon you all.

Just so Twylah knows, Andy Kaufman is now blogging. He says he will make his first public appearance tomorrow in 20 years. Honestly, it would not surprise me at all if he faked his death. As a matter of fact, I think most people expected him to, which is why he might actually be dead. My head hurts.

Speaking of being back, Rachel Lucas is back as well. While this may not be all that big of deal to you, once upon a time, I read her and Instapundit every day and they were the only two blogs I read. She stopped blogging for a while (sorry, but I missed her more than I miss Josh), but I am glad to see she's back posting pictures of her dogs and, well, she hasn't posted about guns for a while, but she does have an interesting idea of what to do with a Michael Moore picture. I'm so glad she's back and her site will, once again, become a regular stop on my daily internet journey.

No comments: