Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Is it just me, or do all bloggers go through what is being called "blogging fatigue." I have been posting a lot recently and, the last few days, I have been trying to scale back a little so that I don't drive myself insane, thinking that I must post something no matter how trite and unoriginal. I guess you can say I am getting a little fatigued. I think much of the fatigue is the fact there is little to no news coming out recently. Every time I have complained about the lack of news, however, news suddenly explodes. I don't know how long I can complain about Kerry waffling (I haven't really complained about it as much as linked to articles and commentary about it) or the ECUSA imploding and watching the time bomb that is the ELCA. The LCMS is going to implode before all those things happen and I want to know about it now! Well, that isn't going to happen because news in the synod, even with the technological advances, moves at the speed of molasses. So I sit here and wait, bored, with nothing to talk about but everything.

Speaking of being bored, commentary by Larry the Cable Guy is never boring.

No comments: