Saturday, September 10, 2005

There are lots of things I would love to blog about. For instance, I would love to tell everyone about why you shouldn't ask me about why oil and gas prices have risen. I could also discuss another reason why New Orleans should be abandoned and why the port should be moved upriver. Of course, it involves a geomorphic explanation. I could also discuss my disappointment in University of Oklahoma football, my penchant for becoming a potty mouth when drinking and playing poker, the new store in Wichita called Gander Mountain (we couldn't manage a Cabela's or Bass Pro Shops). I could discuss who thought of putting a toilet seat on a 5 gallon bucket. I find this product quite amusing, especially the pocket for the reading material. This has "for guys only" written all over it. OK, maybe I've had too much fun reading the Cabela's catalog that came to me Friday, saying a percentage of everything I buy would go to the NRA Foundation. Which brings up another topic: why gun control is hitting what you aim at. I could have discussed that. I could have discussed my political ambitions, which includes a plan to reduce the number of lawyers, turning all farmland into hops fields, and sending Hillary on a fact-finding mission on the North slope, in the winter. I could have even discussed my Chargers and why the Faiders are perpetually overrated. I could also discuss why the Texas Shorthorns will be spanked by the Ohio State Luckeyes tomorrow and what a bunch of overrated yahoos Texas is.

Yeah, I could have written about all of that, and more. But I am distracted.

No comments: