Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I was going to write a series of posts on the voters meeting, then I remembered why I don't blog much on local church stuff: I always end up taking crap, no matter what. Some people can't stay away from the red herrings and an Ad hominem tu quoque and an Ad Hoc fallacies (I just ignore them and ban them if they are unwilling to take the heat for what they say). Some people just can't keep themselves from questioning my motives even though they should know by now I don't argue the way they do. As far as I am concerned, this subject is closed for discussion.

One thing I did want to mention, if you were wondering if I put the last little blurb about losing weight below all my thoughts about the voters meeting there on purpose or by accident, it was on purpose. I wanted to see how you all reacted to good and bad news in the same post. As you can see from the comments thread, I probablly could have said the France was overrun by a giant tidal wave and none of you would have commented.

No comments: