Thursday, December 30, 2004

I have three pieces of news:

It is with a heavy heart that I am informing all of you of the death of Rev. Ranjith Fernando and his wife Darshini in Sri Lanka. Rev. Fernando was translating the Book of Concord into Sinhala for the Lutheran Heritage Foundation. Pray for the three daughters that did not join their parents in God's eternal glory and pray that the LHF can find new translator to continue Rev. Fernando's work.

Secondly, as you can see, I have updated my blogroll, adding significant links and repairing links that were about to go dark. As you can see, I decided just to throw the Brits into the pool with the LCMSers and declared us all ILC members.

Thirdly, the earthquake was powerful enough to actually affect the tilt of the axis of the earth. The tilt has moved 1 foot from where it was. This isn't going to affect the climate of the earth. It takes a lot of energy to move the earth even one foot. This earthquake was huge.

No comments: