Friday, July 16, 2004

I went for a bike ride today. While I was wheeling around, I saw this very cute pair of chocolate lab puppies. They ran up to the fence and barked at me. I rode along the fence and they ran after me. After a couple of seconds, the smaller of the two would play bite the bigger of the two and they began romping around, playing as only dogs can. It was extremely cute.
 
Maybe Josh is onto something here. I think the hymn parody from a while back says it all. Maybe we'll all have to travel down that road. Maybe not.
 
I've been so busy I haven't even had a chance to discuss a couple other major things that have happened in my life. I started a new job a couple of weeks ago. I am now a geotechnician for one of the bigger independent oil companies in Wichita. I'm learning a new language and I'm learning a lot about geophysics and the geophysical properties of rocks. I am enjoying the work so far, even though much of the work currently is just grunt work. Everyone in the company has to go through this. I'm willing to take my lumps.
 
Since I am taking flack from people for making fun (and allowing people to make fun) of Ablaze, (which is extremely childish on my part), all I need from someone who supports this program is a simple explanation: how does Ablaze not confuse law and gospel? If you can give me a good enough answer to that question, I will never speak of it again.

No comments: