Thursday, July 01, 2004

Alright, I'm going to do something that will get an underwhelming response, but I need to go ahead and ask for it anyway. Will you all please e-mail me at my new gmail address. you know, the daniel dot sellers at gmail dot com adress? One of the things I hoped this blog would generate was some e-mail. I've received maybe two or three pieces total since I began this adventure over a year ago.

Also, my posting will slow the next week or two. I have a couple of good reasons for this. First, I will begin at a new job soon so I need to focus on that rather than the internet. Secondly, my sister's boyfriend is in town. I have to have my baseball bat with me at all times. Thirdly, the synodical convention starts on July tenth and, as you might imagine, I'm going to be going gangbusters once it starts. I have one or two more posts (maybe, unless something big comes up) before the convention causes me to lose my mind. I'm going to subscribe to every major source of news for the convention I can find and give blanket coverage I can muster at my new job. There will be a lot of cutting and pasting, believe me. It will be the only way I keep my sanity.

No comments: