Friday, June 18, 2004

I rarely if ever go off on rants and just completely let my composure go. It does happen, however, and it is about to happen again. The reason I put this up is because I'm going to warn you that what I am about to say has the potential to be as bad as one French rant I made quite a while ago. This is me saying there will be foul language ahead. If you have kids around, get them away from the computer. Even better, wait until they are in bed before even reading the next paragraph.



















WARNING: RESULTS OF A DECAPTIATION AHEAD. DO NOT LOOK UNLESS YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE IT. DO NOT LOOK EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE IT

Fucking terrorist dipshits. At least one of them has their brains scattered across the desert of Saudi Arabia. I am now in a mood for what I would call proportional responses. They behead someone, we take ten prisoners from Guantanamo and begin castrating them. Ten heads for one. They kill one of our soldiers, we kill ten prisoners. Violence is the only thing these fucking assholes understand; that and threats to their manhood. What if we chopped the dick off every convicted terrorist? Why not? They want death, so that will not do any good. The threat of a man named Bubba saying his mouth sure looks pretty isn't something these numbnuts are ready for. Put these guys in the regular population of prisoners and see how long they last with a bunch of gangbangers and skinheads ready for some action. These guys don't need death: they need sex changes. Let's see if they are willing to endure rape for Allah. Shitheads.

No comments: