Saturday, November 08, 2003

Our problems are getting run again in the Wall Street Journal. Lutherquest does point out some of the weaknesses of the piece. She does make a good point: liberals are tolerant until you express an opinion that does not fall under their definition of what you should be thinking. Go ahead and read the posts for yourself.

I am mentioned by Fearsome Pirate. While I would not call myself grumpy (I would be able to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail an umpteen amount of times if I was), I do get very angry when certain subjects come up, and it comes out here. My friends know I go out of my way to make people laugh and make silly comments in the middle of serious situations. As I like to say, I am getting more immature as I grow older.

Larry the Cable Guy on Rosie O'Donnell. What can I say? I have a warped sense of humor.

No comments: