Sunday, November 23, 2003

I haven't blogged much lately because, in reality, I haven't had much to say. I've been reading frantically trying to keep up with the ever-increasing load of papers covering my thesis.

I haven't made snide comments about The Purpose-Driven Life because I have not read any further.

Josh (a.k.a. Fearsome Pirate) is now calling me Random Daniel. I wonder why. (For those of you who can't figure it out, that was a joke.)

Georgia is unstable. What else is new?

The extended version of The Two Towers is awesome. A few of the things I wondered about were answered in the extended edition. What I am really curious to see is how they portray the scouring of the Shire in relation to the climax. It could be good. It could suck. I will have to wait and see. Less than a month away...

No comments: