Monday, July 21, 2003

You know, purging is good for the soul. I purged on Thursday. You see, I do not normally talk like that with, well, anybody. I had a discussion with one of my good friends tonight over things like why I left my old church and Pietism. All said, it was a good discussion, and I hope he will grow because of it. I am not the most eloquent speaker, and sometimes I contradict myself. I think he understood. Keep your eyes on the cross.

I have not received any hate mail yet. I have not received much of any mail, as a matter of fact. I have a captive audience of two right now (maybe three soon!), thus my rampant optimism. I do not have a respond feature, so if you read and your name is not Ron or Erica, e-mail me at beerisforamateurs@yahoo.com and I will know someone is out there actually reading.

No comments: