Tuesday, June 14, 2005

As many of you know, I have lost a lot of weight the past seven, eight, nine months. I've worked really hard to get to where I am. I spent many a day wishing I wasn't alive with my arms, legs, chest, and back all in excruciating pain. You get to the point very quickly when the stiffness and pain go away. There comes a point where you begin craving exercise. It is a strange place to be where you want to go to the gym because you feel so good when you go. When I had to quit because I was sick, I missed working out. Just now I am getting back up to speed. In essence, the pain was worth it. I get tweaks every now and then, like my recent back injury. You just take it easy and try to work the tweaks out. I'm feeling much better. My back still hurts a little, but it's still worth it. I'll take it easy on my back tomorrow.

No comments: