Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I've updated my blogroll again. That seems to be getting rarer and rarer these days.

The funniest thing about this whole lawsuit thing is I detest lawsuits in general as a waste of money, time, and energy. After thinking about this whole thing some more, I realized my general political belief that stupid lawsuits and Paul's admonition must trump whatever good I may or may not think this lawsuit would maybe do. You see, I am a sinner just like everyone else, and I sometimes get these crazy ideas about how the blogsphere can conquer the LCMS or that a lawsuit might actually do some good. You'll have to forgive me and my sometimes over-anal-ytical mind. God has to keep killing the theology of glory welling up in me. This won't be the last stupid thing I write. At least I know it is stupid.

No comments: