Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I decided two weeks was just too long to allow everyone to vote on where I was. With that in mind, I'm letting the cat out of the bag tonight. First, if I were to pubcrawl across London, John H. would have heard from me and I would be posting about my exploits on Purpose Driven Drinking. Second, if I had gone to Belize, you would have known about it and I would have, again, posted my exploits on Purpose Driven Drinking. This leaves two possibilities: I was in Alaska meeting with a fellow Lutheran blogger or I was just lazy. As much as many of you want to believe I was just being lazy, I was in fact meeting a Lutheran blogger in Alaska. Intolerant Elle to be exact. I emailed her a little over five months ago and we've been emailing and Skyping each other ever since. Anyway, I went up to meet her and her family to see if we made any sense. I'm now sure we do. I'm sorry I've got a bad case of Chris Williams Syndrome, as Theresa so eloquently put it. My blogging has suffered because, well, I've been distracted. As far as I know, this is the first Lutheran Blog romance I know of, so this ought to be fun. Anyway, if you were wondering why my posting has decreased lately, you now know why. If you'll excuse me, I need to go create a new poll.

No comments: