Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I wanted to speak about something heady and theological tonight, but I just don't have the brainpower to pull it off tonight. 24 has a tendency to do that to you. I know many of you are now addicted because of my influence. Admit it: nuclear plants melting down are exciting.

My blogroll is due for a major update, so if you are Lutheran, read this blog, and want to be included, let me know. If you're not Lutheran, read this blog, and wish to be included, you might be out of luck. Anyway, if you want to be part of the latest update, leave a comment on this post and I'll make sure to link to you.

I should revive my discussion as to music and what it means in the Church; that, and remind everyone that the song Brothers and Sisters in Christ sounds like a circus song when played on the organ.

If you want to email me for some silly reason (people occasionally do, believe it or not), email me at daniel dot sellers at gmail dot com. Simple, right?

No comments: