Saturday, October 23, 2004

On November 2, the entire civilised world will be praying, praying Bush loses. And Sod's law dictates he'll probably win, thereby disproving the existence of God once and for all. The world will endure four more years of idiocy, arrogance and unwarranted bloodshed, with no benevolent deity to watch over and save us. John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley Jr - where are you now that we need you?


I would give you the link from where I found this gem, but The Guardian deleted the article and the link no longer exists. The Corner and Instapundit were on it like flies on a garbage can. Are people this stupid? This is one of the most outrageous things I have ever read! You wonder why I will never go left? Sentiments like this will keep me solidly conservative. Thank you, Guardian. Honestly, while I have been defending Bush, I've given serious thought to voting for Peroutka because Bush isn't exactly my kind of conservative. He's spent huge amounts of money on Education and other social programs when we would all be better off eliminating the Department of Education since education should be a local issue rather than a national issue. However, the continued ad homenin attacks and ludicrous statements continuing to emanate from the fascist left (repetitive, I know) are driving me to vote Republican just to piss the left off. So, I am now announcing I am giving the left the middle finger and voting for Bush even though he'll take Kansas anyway. I probably would have broken down and voted for Bush soon anyway, but I would like to thank The Guardian for helping solidify my mind.

No comments: