Saturday, February 25, 2006

Has the Lutheran Carnival already been passed by? I'm starting to wonder about this because a significant plurality of the posts for the carnival are coming from two bloggers, and all the rest are just people who are posting because I have berated them to do so. I was honestly hoping this thing would grow, but it has turned into something I didn't wish it to be. I thought it would be a wonderful idea to cover the vast territory of confessional Lutheran blogging in one place. Have blog aggregators already passed the carnival by?

Thus, I need people to answer a few questions to help me determine where we need to go:

1. If you once contributed on a regular basis but no longer do so, why?

2. If you contribute regularly to the carnival, why?

3. If you have never contributed to the carnival, why not?

4. Should the carnival continue to exist? Why or why not?

5. If it should continue, what ideas do you have to increase participation in the carnival?

6. Should we add a few more people to help run this thing?

All in all, you opinions are appreciated. You can either leave you answers in the comment line or email them to me at daniel DOT sellers DOT gmail DOT com. If you email them to me, put "carnival survey" in the subject line. I really appreciate all who answer this, and I will use it to determine where to go from here. If you would link to this post from your own blogs, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, this is your first notice to send in a post for Carnival XIX. Be Strong in the Grace is hosting.

No comments: