Saturday, February 18, 2006

The more I think about it, the more I realize that much of this blog is just me daring the SP to excommunicate me. As I as reading the archives, I did everything short of calling him the antichrist and just waiting for the hammer to fall. As you can see, nothing has happened.

I am waiting with anticipation for the Ablaze(TM)! Flamethrower. I think it would be appropriate.

What is Lutheran missiology? After thinking about it for a while, it is having kids and living your faith in such a way that people look at you and ask "Why are you like that?" Rather than spend money on a program that even the Methodists rejected, we should be using the money to encourage parents to once again teach the faith to their children, quit using Sunday School as a crutch and teaching people to live out their faith in their lives. So now I've said my peace, will a defender of Ablaze(TM)! try telling me with a straight face how Ablaze(TM)! is faithful to Scripture and the Confessions? Let me give you a hint: It's up to you to prove it. You're the innovators.

No comments: