Saturday, July 23, 2005

I took the old poll down because it hit over 100 responses, so now I have another silly, meaningless poll up for you to ponder and vote on. I can assure you that this poll probably is close to being sacrilegious. I admit, I like the t-shirts that ask "What would Jesus Do ... for a Klondike Bar?" I'm kind of silly that way.

Sometime soon, I am going to go through my blogroll. Those blogs who have links to me shall continue. Those who do not shall be purged. I'm starting to get a little sick of linking to everybody else and people not linking back. It's called etiquette, people. On that note, if you link to me and for some reason I don't link to you, please tell me and I will remedy that situation as soon as possible.

In case you are still wondering, the French still suck.

It annoys me that in New York, they are beginning random searches of bags in the New York subway system. Oh no, we can't just search all the Arabs that ride the subway because that's profiling and profiling is wrong, even though male Arabs are the ones who are blowing themselves to Allah and hoping for 72 virgins. I won''t say what I think those guys get, but it involves habeneros and enemas. Anyway, once our somewhat warped government quits being politically incorrect and starts actually trying to protect us domestically, I'll let you know. Once the border becomes one giant game of "Don't piss on the electric fence," I'll feel a little safer.

The first 29 years of my life, I never attended a WELS service. In the past three months, I have attended two WELS services. I found there were good and bad points to these experiences, but I'll leave those comments for later.

Once again, I prove I am random and nuts.

No comments: