Friday, July 08, 2005

I think some of you may be wondering if I have forgotten how to blog. In some ways, I have. Love is such a strange thing, and it makes you do things that you normally wouldn't do. For instance, I normally wouldn't be all sad while at work because work is work and I need money. Because Elle is here for so long, however, I have to work some. My job is such that I don't have to work full time, but I do most of the time because I need the money. I'm taking some time off while Elle is here, but I still need to work some. Otherwise, how am I going to afford my Y membership. That being said, when I am at work, I miss Elle. We've grown close over the short time together.

Tonight is movie night. We're going to go see War of the Worlds. I'm not much of a Tom Cruise fan, but who is. Anyway, I heard the first 20-30 minutes of the movie is awesome, then it goes downhill after that. At least I can take solace in the fact we're going to a theater where we can drink (yea, real alcohol) while watching the movie. We'll see how much beer improves Tom Cruise's acting.

I'm really glad John and Chris and their families are OK.

To a Chris H., I suggest a diet of almonds, fish, buffalo, and any other low-fat protein you can get your hands on plus healthy doses of cheesecake and soda.

No comments: