Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day on this blog. Many of you probably started reading my blog and haven't bothered to look in my archives to see what I have written before you started reading my blog. That's OK. Believe me, I have tried to read the archives of other sites and it is tough going because, often times, there is just so much material to sift through. That being the case, I am going to repost what I believe to be the most important posts I made this year. Yes, there are jewels sitting in the archives. I just need to pull them out and polish them off for everyone to see. That, and the fact that LCMS news is coming out at the pace of molasses on a cold day. It will give me something productive to do.

I do encourage you all to use the comments threads. Seeing them all set at zero is getting extremely depressing.

I take my leave with this: always look on the bright side of life.

No comments: