Tuesday, December 16, 2003

If I might be so bold as to tell people who may not have used the comments a couple of the little quirks of the system.

1) Each comment is limited to 1000 characters, including spaces. Some of you know this due to your experience with Josh's board. Some of you who stumbled upon here by accident or on purpose may not have known that. Get used to it.

2) The comments are located at the bottom of each post. Please make sure you use the proper comments thread so I can actually figure out why you posted what you did.

3) I will not ban anyone unless they try to defend the french. I do have control over the comments and I can edit or delete anything I want to, but, having helped moderate a Lutheran board elsewhere, I am quite lenient. Like I said, unless you're defending the french, you have nothing to be worried about.

That's all for now...

No comments: