Friday, October 06, 2006

Have you ever been in a situation where you just can't seem to keep your foot out of your mouth? I sometimes get that way when it comes to church, especially when I get nostalgic for the LCMS. There are times I wonder whether or not I should go back and once again have all the things I miss. Then I normally remember all the things I don't miss, and my mind calms in the end. I do fight for some of what I miss, but I also found fighting can make you say things in a less than constructive manner.

It seems like a lot of bloggers have gone the way of the Dodo bird. Josh doesn't have a link on my blog since the first three or four months of my blog, when I didn't have links. He was the first blogger I linked to, and I'm very sorry some DPs can't stand the fact there are men out there who are not going to comprimise. I'm also sad to see Chaz suddenly disappear. It makes me glad that I'm out of the LCMS. Now if some WELS people see what I wrote ...

On a sad note, a fire in a hops wharehouse wiped out 4% of US hops production.

If you need to waste time, go here.

No comments: