Sunday, October 29, 2006

And so it ends...

You know, I never thought I might actually close this blog down, but the time has come. Marriage has created new responsibilities but also new opportunities. That being said, while this blog is going to no longer be updated, Random Intolerance is my new home. Elle would announce the same on her blog, but all the access info and software is on her computer, which is on the fritz. Hopefully you will hear more from my wife at the new site, and I'll post a little more. I'm not going to blow up this blog until I can figure out how to move all my posts (all 1043 of them) over to the new blog. Until then, this will serve as an archive of all my stuff. Please update all your blogrolls and bookmarks to reflect this change. Thanks to all my readers and I hope you'll follow me over to the new blog!

No comments: