Sunday, March 27, 2005

I wish everyone a most blessed day of the resurrection of our Lord.

I awoke at 4:30 this morning to usher the 6:00 service this morning. Yes, it's only about 1:30 here and I've been up almost 8 hours. It's time for a nap. I'm watching pseudo-scholars called The Jesus Seminar spouting forth about the resurrection and why the Bible cannot be saying what it says. It's kind of like me saying they are a bunch of twits and someone reading this 2000 years from now and saying that I couldn't have said they are a bunch of twits because I said that they are a bunch of twits because over here I called them dweebs and that's contradictory. Actually, what's contradictory is the twisting of logic that's used to justify these propositions.

In case you didn't realize, I've bottled up a lot of venom that I am now unleashing against anyone.

No comments: