Wednesday, January 05, 2005

This is your last reminder to vote for your favorite Christmas Carol. Angels We Have Heard on High finally received a vote. Good job to whoever figured out the French title is one of the most well-known Christmas carols out there. I shall replace this poll with something much more in line with the general attitude of this blog.

I have been conversing with three different ladies today via e-mail. I think I forgot to ask one of them the question I asked about the other two. Anyway, if you are female and read this blog, I am going to conduct a "ladies only" poll and actually ask you your opinion about a specific aspect of this blog. If you would like your voice to be heard (and considering the question, you might actually want to be heard), send me an e-mail to daniel dot sellers at gmail dot com.

For those of you who may want to see a picture of me (and I know most of you are just dying to, not), here I am. That's mud on my face, and the smiley face just kind of happened naturally. I'm a happy boy. The other thing is this picture closely represents me now rather than me three and a half months ago. You can also dig up my confirmation picture. See how skinny I was then?

No comments: