Tuesday, January 04, 2005

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

Baby oil is a combination of highly refined olive oil that is fermented and then distilled. That's why babies like it. They get a buzz off of it. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Why is the attractive beer wench to the left offering me a beer when it is clear (by the ring on her finger) that she is married?

Are you saying you would refuse beer from an Oktoberfest waitress (beer wenches are a purely Australian phenomenon related to Cricket) even though she is married? I do not care whether the nice lady bringing my beer to me is married or not. All I care is that she is holding the beer.

Am I the only one who has voted for Adeste Fideles? Come on people, it's OH COME ALL YE FAITHFUL!

You are if you voted for it six times. I would like to remind everyone you can vote once every day. If your favorite carol isn't up there, tough.

As a Lutheran, do you believe in Transubstantiation? Or do you just believe that change does take place, but you're not sure how it does? Or do you believe in consubstantiation?

Serious questions! The answers are no, yes, no.

Actually, give me a little time (I'm at work) and I will expound upon my answers above. If your curiosity gets to you before I respond, you can always go here, here, here, here, here, here, and here to see what the Lutheran Church actually believes, teaches, and confesses.

More speling erors. I went to publik skols

No comments: