Monday, September 29, 2003

Guess what. My best friend once again had to run his mouth, during a poker game no less...

I do not get him. He was complaining that we were willy-nillying in Iraq when in fact every one of the reports I have heard from troops returning from the field are we are winning. Why are the media contradicting everything I am hearing from the field? Why isn't my best friend, who is closer to the military than I am, hearing this as well and just rolling his eyes at NPR reports? How come he can't realize that WMD's don't matter and the fact that people are no longer being tortured for their political beliefs does? Maybe Einstein is right. Common sense is no longer all that common.

Balfour Declaration
Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations

I just realized something: my best friend's arguments are sounding awfully French in their nature. No wonder they stunk.

No comments: