Friday, May 16, 2003

I have had a little time to stew over the whole Benke situation and what this means for me and my future in my local church, which is pro-Benke. First thing is I am leaving my current congregation this Sunday. I direct the bell chior and we are playing for the last time until fall this Sunday. I will miss being in the bell chior, but I have a feeling that in 2004, if I stay where I am, I will be on the wrong side of a probable split. Call it strategic positioning. I know where I'm probably going to transfer. I am writting a letter giving the reasons why I am leaving, but not where I am going. I have honestly contemplated leaving my church for over a year now, and I am finally going to have the, ummm, juevos, to take such a large step.

I went to see The Matrix Reloaded Wednesday night. I have to say it was awesome. If you are a martial arts geek like I am, you will love the film. I have to say, the plot is a little week and convoluted, but, if you, like me, enjoy badly-dubbed kung-fu movies, the plot in this is 1000 times better.

Remember, my address is beerisforamatuers@yahoo.com. If anyone actually reads this, send me something. If anyone else blogs, I find getting things off my chest here to be easy, yet to tell something to someone's face so difficult.

No comments: