Friday, September 08, 2006

I have no internet at home at the moment. Hopefully, when I come home on the 12th, there will be the internet awaiting me. What a lovely thought. I managed to survive a couple of weeks with little to no contact with the internet, the news, or blogs. It was a lovely time.

Yes, I dropped off the face of the earth and got married in Alaska. I was hoping to announce it to the world, but considering my sister-in-law planned the wedding and came close to going crazy in the process, I am fine with her announcing it. Two bloggers actually made it to the ceremony. Min2B managed to crawl out of bed after going to Hawaii to join us, and Chris Halverson also showed up for the service. It was a pleasure to meet both of you in person, and I hope next time there will be time for beer. If you gentlemen have any thoughts on the wedding, you are more than welcome to post them.

I do suggest if you ever get the chance to drive the Alaska Highway, do so. Just remember to have your shocks and struts tested before you head out. The part from Hains Junction to the US/Canadian border has a lot to be desired.

No comments: