Friday, June 02, 2006

I've often been accused of being harder on my own than on those who are of other denominations. That is absolutely true. I will criticize much louder those who are in my own family than those who are outside my family. I hold them to a higher standard. So if you ever wonder why I have consistently railed against the LCMS while not saying a peep about the ECUSA or trying to cause havoc in the ELCA, it's because of this fact. I don't even let confessionals out of my crosshairs because we deserve criticism too. For instance, Josh is right about confessional Lutherans complaining about Ablaze!(TM) and then not living up to the great commission. We do a good job of criticizing, but not such a good job practicing what is being preached.

Time for me to hit the sack,

No comments: