Monday, November 08, 2004

Strange Women Lying in Ponds and Castle Argghhh! are now part of my blogroll. The first link I linked to a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away and the second link is inspired by the same movie that the first link was inspired by.

I'm waiting for a blog to be named Castle Anthrax.

Why do people persist in beating dead horses when, to be honest, things are out of control and there is nothing we can honestly do except pray and hope God has mercy upon us? I really don't get it.

After much thought and contemplation, The Terrible Swede will stay under a state of Kool-Aid until he ceases to be the World's Largest Filipino. I am taller than him, I am slimmer than him, and I now know I can outrun him. I am a cheetah compared to him at this moment. I can run miles and miles without breathing heavy or breaking a sweat.

I started working out again about six and a half weeks ago and I feel so much better. Much of the chest pains have disappeared and I've found myself to have more energy that I once did. I just overall feel better. I just hope I can get down under 200 soon. After that, 180 will be calling.

While temptations surround me every day, I shall not succumb. I shall not blog about national politics.

No comments: