Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Just for the sake of everyone, I want you to know that there is going to be a major shakeup on this blog this next weekend. What will happen? That is for me to know and for you to be surprised at. What I can tell you, however, is that the links section will get shuffled. Many who have lived on my good will might be unplesantly surprised. I'm breaking up the WORLDMAG blogs up. I'm going to name or leave a new or old Blog of the week. I'm going to rename all the links packages and cram some links back together than I never should have split up. Basically, sometime this weekend, the blog you have come to know and love will morph into something different. I've wanted to do this for a while and, because of the Thanksgiving holiday, I'll have the time.

BTW, you can ask questions in the comments. Just don't be surprised if I don't give you straight answer.

No comments: