Sunday, February 13, 2005

I would like to post more, but there are just too many things I would like to do besides posting on my blog. For instance, I'm still working my way through all the features on LoTR:ROTK. Heck, I haven't even seen everything on the other two movies. I also enjoy reading what everyone else has to say. Often, I have an idea for a post, but someone else posts something about it before I get to it. What can I say: I'm lazy that way.

Speaking of lazy, the Terrible Swede is going to unleash his Valentine's Day attack upon me. He seems to think I have no idea what he's going to say . The thing is, I know exactly what he will say and he is clueless as to how I'm going to counter it. He should know better. Would I even think about daring him if I didn't think I could overcome? I know what he's holding. Hey Ron, I know you don't think I have an ace up my sleeve and I'm holding four aces already, but I am. All I am doing now is taunting you like the Frenchmen taunted King Arthur, and your attack shall be just as successful. I fart in your general direction.

In case you don't know, Ron actually is my best friend. We go watch Kung Fu movies and drink. He drinks beer, now, and I drink Scotch or bourbon.

No comments: