Saturday, May 03, 2003

Apparently no one is reading my rantings except a few of my friends (maybe). I am going to have to promote my blog better.

I went to see the midnight showing of X2 this early morning. I am paying for it now. Excellent special effects, good acting, hot babes playing in crucial parts. It's a winner.

I cannot just try to rant about the same old stuff I have been since I began this blog (my church, my synod, the state of Christianity in America in general). I have to be more creative. Maybe I will start trying to review albums and movies. Maybe not, since the review usually ends up like the above review of X2.

Now, just so you don't think I am hung up on problems with the synod, here are a few links I visit frequently.
Badjocks.com
Jerkoftheweek.com
National Review Online
I Think I Need a Stiff Drink
Front Page Magazine

No comments: