Thursday, April 10, 2003

I have been watching the war and the statue of Saddam tuumbling down. There has been so much news comming in about Iraq that the war bloggers and most news agencys are having a difficult time keeping up. One could spend all day reading about war news if it wouldn't drive one completely insane. Besides, at times, I have to work for a living.

The best war coverage on the web I have seen has been Instapundit or Blogs of War.

I have also found a Frenchman with common sense.

I am also happy to announce that Concord finally updated its website, therefore getting back on my very good side.This is a worthwhile site, and if I ever get into a really nasty rant, it's usually because I read something from that site.

I'm in a good mood, so here begins the list of bad websites to visit.

Daystar--A website of not how to be Lutheran. They seem to think missions should come before doctrine, Of course, without doctrine, how do missions proceed? I sometimes jokingly refer to them as "Deathstar".
Jesus First--Same coin as Daystar, different orginization.Another group of people that seem to have a very hard time actually adhering to the Confessions.
Renewal in Missouri--Since when are Lutherans Charasmatic Pentecostals? A group that cannot get over the fact they are condemned in the Formula of Concord. They are the Schwenkfelders reincarnated.
Voices/Visions--Women's ordination never looked so bad. These people cannot get over the fact that God made us male and female and actually calls us to different roles. What a concept.

No comments: